Taking screenshots on Windows 8/10 using an Acer Laptop. There are two ways to go about these steps the screenshots on these laptops.
- The first and easiest way is by pressing Ctrl + Printscreen. Press both buttons together to capture your entire screen. Thus, you can find the saved file in your computer’s Pictures folder (in C drive). Windows will give it a default name which you can change the file name.
- The second method requires the use of MS Paint, giving you greater flexibility over the capture. Thus, you can draw within it, crop it, rotate the photo, etc. And when saving, you will be prompted to give it a name (you can also choose where you want to keep it).
FourCreeds say you press Print Screen when you are in the window or application you want to screenshot. Therefore, you open MS Paint and paste the image saved to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl + V.
Thus, if you are using a Chromebook, the process is slightly different. You will need to press Ctrl + Show Windows.
We will get a notification where you captured the screenshot, and you can click the message to see this screenshot and the other ones you saved on your laptop. Thus, you can also find the screenshot using your Files app. Up next we check how to screenshot in Acer in few easy steps.
Take a screenshot of the Whole screen by Press the “Prt Sc” key.
- Press the “PrtSc” key. Then, the screen will copy completely to the clipboard.
- While pressing the Window logo key and search for MS Paint in the search results, click on the MS Paint program.
- Press Ctrl + V keys simultaneously. Thus, the taken screenshots will paste into Microsoft Paint.
- Here, save the screenshot by Pressing Ctrl + S.
- Now Go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\Pictures\Screenshots where your screenshot will save.
s to capture a screenshot on Acer Laptop:
There are various occasions where you need to send a screenshot to a third person, like if you are facing a particular problem on your laptop and you are asking for a solution from the other person. An Acer laptop wants to know the steps to capture the screen. The steps are as follows.
- The screenshot will capture using the keyboard.
- Screenshot will capture with the help of Paint.
- The screenshot will capture with the help of the snipping tool.
The print screen in Windows using this key:
- The “PrtScn” key will be is mostly on the top-right corner of the keyboard.
- Press the “Prt Sc” key to take a screenshot of the laptop’s complete screen in a clipboard, where you can then paste it on—Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Word, or any other program that displays an image.
- In some laptops, the button might be needing assistance from the Function key, labeled as ‘Fn.’ Press Fn+PrtSc to take a screenshot.
How to take screenshots on Mac OS laptops or PCs:
Here, Mac OS also has many options for you to take a screenshot, and each one has its benefits.
Thus, it is the easiest way to take a screenshot on Mac OS laptops/ PCs. , press these three keys together, and it will capture a still of the complete screen.
Thus, this is an advanced command where you can capture a specific portion of the screen. Therefore, it turns your cursor into a crosshair, where you can select and drag anywhere around the screen to take the screenshot.
- Additionally, you can press or release the space bar. Hence, it turns this crosshair into a little camera icon. Thus, the Hover icon over the window you want to capture, so it highlights, and then click on it or press enter.
- Press and hold the space bar with the command (after dragging to highlighted area before releasing the mouse or trackpad) to lock in the shape or size of the selected location or dislocated it wherever on the screen. Therefore, these are handy if it is initially selected area in a little off.
- Lastly, you can hold the ‘Shift’ key after dragging to highlight an area, but before releasing the mouse button, lock each side of the selected area while keeping up or down to position the bottom edge free.
Also, feel free to check on the Askcorran website to get cool stuff.