The Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is one of the top MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan for students from India. It is one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization). The Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) of Kazakhstan was set up in the provincial piece of Almaty in the year 1930. In the year 2001, the public authority of Kazakhstan named the Medical University of Kazakhstan a National University because of its best scholastic exhibition and positioning among the best clinical colleges of Kazakhstan.
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan has accredited the National Medical University of Kazakhstan. Various courses are offered by top medical schools in Kazakhstan, including master’s, bachelor’s, and doctoral programs for international students. The KNMU is the top medical university in Kazakhstan with a history of 91 years of education; many alumni have been honored as outstanding doctors and doctors all over the world. Many Indian students enrolled in MBBS in Kazakhstan attend MBBS in KNMU. Individuals from everywhere the world are going to the best MBBS University in Kazakhstan to MBBS studies.
The university has a modern and well-equipped infrastructure and the best medical instruments. There are around 1500 employees who work in the best clinical college in Kazakhstan and around 11000 understudies learn at the clinical college in Kazakhstan. Numerous students from various nations apply for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU).
Features of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU)
- Large library
- Guaranteed admission for Indian students in MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Guaranteed visa and applications for Indian students in KNMU
- Accredited by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the NMC (National Medical Commission)
- MCI (Medical Council of India) approved university for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Low tuition fees
- Study MBBS in Kazakhstan in the English language
- 5 months is equivalent to 1 semester at the KNMU
- The MBBS in Kazakhstan is very safe for girls
- Own Clinic and Pharmacy
- 7 Educational Buildings
Faculties of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU)
- Faculty of Public Health and Pharmacy
- Faculty of general medicine
- Postgraduate faculty
- Medico-prophylactic faculty
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Pharmaceutical faculty
- Faculty of stemmatological
- Therapeutic faculty
Departments of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU)
- Department of information technology
- The Department of economics and finance
- Department of clinical work
- Also, Department of academic affairs
- Department of operations
- And Department of work with foreign students
- Department of human resource and development management
Student Life on Campus
The residence of this University can accommodate 2198 students, who share rooms. The residence has furnished rooms equipped with everything students need to live comfortably. There are 2, 3, and 4 individual rooms. Each floor is equipped with computer rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, libraries, canteens, gymnasiums, reading rooms, recreation rooms, large conference rooms, TV and DVD rooms, as well as study rooms.
As we all know the cost of studying MBBS in India is very high. Indian students prefer to study MBBS Kazakhstan at a very low tuition fee. The hostel accommodation, application book, visa, the tuition fee is also very low in Kazakhstan medical university. There are also some sports like taekwondo, basketball, judo, u-shu, volleyball, wrestling, and sambo, at the inn equipped with free Wi-Fi. Indian food in the canteen and Indian festivals organized by the Indian student club make the tuition of the Kazakh national medical university (KNMU) well worth it!